Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Extra Exclamatory

2011 - the new puppy taking over
It's that kind of week where exclamation marks are needed.
Everything is fine!
Everyone is fine!
There's lots to write -- there always is! -- but my focus is all work these days.
And no play!
I'm run off my feet with writing and speaking, church work, plus medical appointments! All of which I could handle but I added substitute teaching on top of all that. (Another story in the queue!)
Oh, and nursing a sick chicken with scaly leg mites!
In fact, just remembered Abby's birthday is this Thursday - totally forgot! She'll be seven - hard to believe! And Stella gone three and a half years. Wow!
So (yay!) there is birthday cake to look forward to later this week...and maybe a good night's sleep...and no need for extra exclamation points.



No comments:

Post a Comment