Monday, October 17, 2016

Miss September


Absolutely delighted to be a month in the 2017 "Friends and Furbabies" calendar in support of Cumberland County's Lillian Allbon Animal Shelter.
Pictured with me is the amazing and above-and-beyond shelter manager, Tara Gould, who told me how grateful she was that we adopted two adult cats last year -- and were we interested in a kitten because this year, she has too many of those!
Let me tell you, she's a hard woman to say no to, just as hard as it is to walk out of the shelter with no new friend.
The calendars, coordinated and created by Terri McCormick and photographer Meagan Cormier of Gallery 8, are fundraisers and sell for $20. The funds support what is a NO KILL shelter so every dollar helps take care of cats and kittens, puppies and dogs looking for a forever home.
And yeah, every day I wish I could adopt one of each!




No comments:

Post a Comment